28/08/2012

Don't put it off till tomorrow ...

or like the blog entries, they just don't get done. 

I've been supper busy with Birthday's this month.  My sister and brother-in-law turned 50.  My daughter turned 13 (I now have a teenager - not sure about that) and my friends birthday was just last Friday, which I forgot (how bad is that).  Both my girls have been to three birthday parties and in between all the cards I've been making, I feel like I keep putting other things off till later.

Yah!  Yesterday finally saw me drop my accounts off to the Accountant, so I can tick that box off.  Can move on now to getting some new products on the website.  Bear with me, as boxes have arrived.  Martha Stewart Punches, Maya Road (love these products), replacement of stock and new dies from Die-Namics and lots of bits and pieces, that I'm sure you are going to love.

Keep poping into "What's New" and check out all these exciting new products, papers and embellishments.

Off to get more boxes ticked off - blog entry - tick!

No comments: