13/05/2012

Happy Mother's Day


Hope everyone's having a lovely day.
Here's a wee sneak preview of a beautiful layout that Sally has done!  I thought it was a great one to share as it is all about family - Mother's Day is like that for me.  As I don't have my mum around any more, it's nice to share a day together as a family, just us!


Sally and I attended Trina McClune's classes yesterday held here in Nelson.  Sally did the layout class which she showed me what she had done - gorgeous! and I did the Smash Album in the afternoon.  It was so good to be creating something and I really enjoyed it.  Didn't get it all done at class, so kept doing bits last night and am really pleased with how it's turned out.  Just need to add some photo's and journalling - will share soon!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Look forward to seeing it Fiona and Happy Mothers Day to you!