13/04/2012

Busy Friday's

Last Friday saw me pulling the shop apart and taking product over to the Easter Fair in Mapua. It was a really busy day on the Sunday, with record numbers attending the 30th Anniversay of the Fair. It is a local fundraiser for the Mapua School and Playcentre and with over $41,ooo.oo raised from gold coin donations on the gate, they had a very successful day.

Brooke, my daughter and I were busy all day, grabbing mouthful's of lunch as we could and giving out lots of flyers to all that were looking at our stand. Great feedback about our products and some of the things I had made.

Today (Friday again) saw me pulling the shop apart again, this time to make way for the new papers and chipboard that have arrived. When I came back from Mapua last weekend, it was also a bit of a re-arrange fitting everything in, but also knowing I had these new products about to arrive.

Check into the shop and keep an eye out on the "what's new" and "specials" as I will be loading lots into both. Moving on lots of papers at $1.00 and embellishments, chipboard, rub-ons etc at up to 50% off. Some really great bargains to have.

Hope your school holiday's are going well.

No comments: