08/05/2011

Who's been in my stash?

Look what my daughters gave me for Mother's Day, along with breakfast in bed.


The above picture & card are from Paige who is 6, and below the layout is by Brooke who is 11 - two budding scrapbookers! Not too sure about the lovely photo's, all I can say I'm pleased perms are no longer in - LOL! That's Brooke in the photo's so it's a long time ago!


To the world you might just be one person,

but to one person,

you might just be the world.


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww very cute. My stash got raided too for an IOU card from my 20yr old. LOL Happy Mothers Day.

Fiona said...

I'd much rather have a present like that than one brought from the shop, coz they feel they should. Happy Mothers Day to you

Brenda said...

Ikwym Fiona.. Your girls have done a lovely job!!