21/04/2011

Challenge Entries ...

It has obviously been too long since I ran a "scrap challenge". I had a mental block what to do on my post and how to get these amazing layouts here. Now I can see how these layouts are formed with so much space and equipment at hand making it must be a pleasure to scrap in your own space. I use the desk at the end of the shop and try (although some wouldn't think so) to keep it tidy.





I'll be back on the weekend with the announcement of the winning layout, although that's going to be hard work. When these layouts come in I rename and save them again, so when Sally & Julia are looking at them they have no idea who they have come from. They are judged on keeping to the brief for the challenge, techniques used, colours and imagination.

Good luck to you all and thanks so much for being a part of Scrap Box NZ Challenge.

No comments: