07/12/2010

Christmas Stamps

Hope your December has got off to a good start and as the countdown happens, you manage to succeed in making all your deadlines.

Something so true about the "silly season" - maybe it's my involvement in school now that both my daughters are there, but there seems to be so much happening and I'm checking the calendar everyday to see what is coming next.

Sort of Christmas all year for me at I undo boxes of stock at Scrap Box NZ. Some more Chipboard Lasercuts to top up the Swirl Christmas Trees, Antique Keys and Doves came in yesterday. Below are some neat new stamp sets - there are of course other Christmas stamps from Kaisercraft and Imaginsce in store.


I thought I'd show you some christmas stamps from a new range that Scrap Box NZ has recently added.

These two sets are from Fundamentals and would be great on cards and layouts. I think the seals in the top set would be great to finish off your envelope just before posting. What a great feeling to have all your cards done and posted in early December.

Be back later with some of the new lasercuts!

No comments: