18/06/2010

A couple of changes are going to happen -

WATCH THIS SPACE!



Just a few changes happening here at Scrap Box NZ. Nothing too major!

The first that is taking place is that I am going to take over setting the challenges for you. I hope you are ready!!!

A huge thanks to Julia for doing that for me over the last year and I'm sure you will agree there has been some neat challenges to be part of. I hope I can continue with the varied and interesting challenges that Julia set you. I'm pleased Julia has agreed to stay on as one of the judges, that way the judges don't know who the submissions are from.

Any questions you have about the requirements for the challenges I will answer and there will remain the $20 voucher for the winner. If you are unsure about anything set please don't hesitate to contact me fiona@scrapboxnz.com.

Another exciting development will happen shortly - but that's for another day!

No comments: