05/04/2010

Easter

Hope you've all had a great Easter. My daughter Brooke and I spent Easter Sunday at the Mapua Easter Fair. This is an annual fundraiser for the Mapua School and Playcentre, it's pretty big with over 300 stalls. Lots of local and holiday makers enjoyed a fine day and Brooke & I went home exhausted.

This is me (Fiona) - caught unawares that I was being photographed.

Some of the stock we took over.

A shot of some of the stalls in the background.

Hope you all enjoy the school holidays and maybe get some time for some scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Brenda M said...

Nice One Fiona I hope you sold heaps. God the traffic was horrendous we went through there about 10.30am on our way back from Golden Bay..

Sally said...

Was nice to see you there and was so pleased with that lace ribbon. Thanks for the punch too. Am having a play already. :)