31/07/2009

How's the colour challenge going?

I've got some wonderful layouts already submitted. You have a couple more days to be included, this challenge finishes on Sunday 2nd August. Be in to win $20 voucher to spend at Scrap Box NZ.

I hope you are all taking advantage of the 30% off sale this weekend. Some great savings to be had. I need the room for all the wonderful products that are getting launched from Summer CHA 2009. We'll have to start thinking Christmas papers shortly too. That's a little scary!!

I thought it was time I shared some of my off the page items I made for my nieces birthday. Wanted to do something special but they had to be sent to Aussie so couldn't be too bulky.

I've used Kaisercraft Letter & Wooden Butterfly. Vellum butterflies cut with cuttlebug and Kaisercraft rhinestones down the middle. Green Tara & Bazzill Flowers, brads and a selection of ribbons.

We have visited in November & her birthday was in April. She was amazed that Aunty Fiona remembered the colours in her room and was really chuffed with her present.

Hope you all have a great weekend
Happy Scrapping

No comments: