01/03/2009

Kaiser fun

Well I was lucky enough to recieve some fab Kasier products in the mail not long ago (well was a little while but little miss been unwell).Julia send out a range of the Kasier Lovestruck range. PP's included lace hearts, St valentine, Cupid, Sweetheart. Along with these gorgeous papers there was some Kasier fozz felt, Brazzill Bling brads, Brazzill really big brags(watermelon), some lovely white, blue and dark pink flowers, Bassill chips-hearts, along with some brazzill cardstock.
I can't believe what I got out of this supply and it was non intentional to make as much as poss but while the creative flow hit and the paper continue, I did too.
The layouts- from my own stock I used Kasier paints, kasier pearls, kasier rub ons, thread, ribbons,stazon, sharpie, kindy glitz, mini alphas.
The cards-











No comments: