12/01/2009

A Card or two and a Mini Album

A couple of things to share with you tonight. The first being a mini album/photo frame that I have constructed of my two darlings. Love all the bling and dimension in this project.

This one is of the last two photos on the end of the album. It needed balancing with the flower folded in half on the last page.

This second one is of the first few pages of the album, which can also stand up as a frame.

This is the first page, you can now see what I mean by the last page needing balancing out. As this front page is just dimension and more dimension.


This first card was actually built around the flower. The flower was the first piece I constructed using scraps. The teal butterfly is cut out of a plastic tag that was attached to a travel umbrella bought at The Warehouse. I have used the butterfly tag team die and embossing folder for the cuttlebug.


This last card is just an experiment that I was playing around with. I have used my Nestabilities to make the outer shape, then just built it up from there. I have placed rhinestones around each of the scalloped edge to give it the lift it needed.



No comments: