23/12/2008

Merry Christmas to All...

and all a good night. Well two more sleeps anyway. This is my last post for a couple of days now. I am busy tomorrow preparing food for Christmas lunch, and I need some time out. Next year is another year and January marks the first anniversary of owning and running Scrap Box NZ. I wish to take this opportunity to thanks each and every one of you who have supported me in the journey. As January marks the first year I will be having a SALE-a bration for the entire month of January. That means 10 to 30% off most product lines. So keep watch and don't miss out. I will be starting the year afresh with new product lines. So I need to make room. So to all of you and your families, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia, Just to say thank you and to wish you and your family a very happy xmas and all the best for 2009.